As of January 2004 au.riversinfo.org is archived under Precision Info
- Authors and the public are reminded that the purpose of au.riversinfo.org is to compile and reference Internet information about rivers in an easily accessible and comprehensive manner to assist all those seeking to preserve and publicize Australia's Rivers.
- au.riversinfo.org has no interest in acquiring or assuming exclusive copyright over any authors material published on au.riversinfo.org. The copyright of material appearing on au.riversinfo.org rests with existing copyright holders who give approval for publication on au.riversinfo.org.
- The copyright status of articles is generally stated within the article and those seeking to reproduce the article further should, if required, seek permission from the copyright holder prior to any further publication or circulation.
- Where no explicit copyright statement has been made copyright will be assumed to be held by the author of the article.
- au.riversinfo.org principally converts and marks up existing material from various formats. The au.riversinfo.org content delivery scripts, mark up code and presentation are copyright.
- Consistent with the aims stated in point 1 and provided you do not attempt to substantially reproduce large sections of the au.riversinfo.org Internet site you may, provided you have the permission of the copyright holders, copy and distribute verbatim copies of the files appearing on au.riversinfo.org provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate notice acknowledging the source of the material.
- Consistent with the aims stated in point 1 and provided you do not attempt to substantially reproduce large sections of the au.riversinfo.org Internet site you may, provided you have the permission of the copyright holders, copy and distribute modified versions of the files appearing on au.riversinfo.org provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate notice acknowledging the source of the material and stating the date and nature of any changes you may have made to the material.
- If you systematically copy and or re-distribute information (or modified information) originating from au.riversinfo.org then you must:
- Accompany the distribution with a written offer to transfer the information to any third party, wishing to use it in a manner consistent with the aims stated in point 1, a complete machine-readable and interchangeable copy of the corresponding material.
- Any charges to the third party arising as a result of the transfer must not exceed the cost of your physically performing the transfer.
- The offer must be valid for at least three years from the date of your last systematic distribution of the material.
- Acceptable machine readable and interchangeable file formats include .html and or .txt and or .rtf formats. PDF format is NOT considered an acceptable machine interchangeable file format.
- You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in whole or in part contains information derived from au.riversinfo.org, to be available under the principles of these same distribution terms
- Third parties receiving material deriving from au.riversinfo.org should be advised that they will be bound by the principles of these distribution terms
(Bryan Hall February 2002).
Free Software Foundation
Riversinfo Australia (au.riversinfo.org): Publication Information:
- Webserver publication date (version): Friday, February 24th 2017.
- Material Published Electronically on au.riversinfo.org is gathered from a variety of sources and in varying formats; determined by the authors.
- If your printer is loaded with A4 paper and you want to print this page out check that your browser is configured to print to A4 not Letter.
- End users are advised to expect variations in formatting and layout depending on both the format of the original material, as supplied by the authors, and the end users particular software and hardware configuration(s).
- In the case of variation between this document and a hard copy original the original takes precedence.
- Except when otherwise stated, in writing, information provided by au.riversifno.org is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind to anyone. The entire risk as to use of the information rests with the user. Should the information prove defective, the user of the information assumes the cost of all necessary repair or correction. In no event, unless agreed to in writing, will anyone associated with au.riversinfo.org be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the information, even if au.riversinfo.org has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- As of January 2004 au.riversinfo.org is archived under Precision Info.